Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Is the Flex Helpdesk open?

I am having an issue with my PGXL and opened a ticket. I got an immediate response and have been working with the Helpdesk but I haven't gotten a reply in 11 days now. I keep sending messages and no reply?

Just wanted to make sure the HelpDesk is getting my emails as I have sent them the information they requested.

Sorry to post this here but there is no support phone number to call.

K4QXX

Burch

Answers

• Al_NN4ZZ
    Al_NN4ZZ Member ✭✭✭

Also have a ticket open with the last reply on July 15, but I saw this post on FaceBook a few days ago. My question is not urgent so so just waiting for a reply.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/flexradio/permalink/10159643088351321

• K4QXX
    K4QXX Member ✭✭

Thank you for posting that. I don't get on facebook so I didn't see that message. I haven't heard from the helpdesk since July 14th.

Burch

K4QXX

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    edited July 2022

That that sort of information should be posted here as many of us do not use facebook.

Why post to a platform that has limited viewership?

Of course not all users look here but it seemes more directed.

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

HI Burch... I agree with your comment re: social media. Although many companies are using that as a primary mode of communication with users, there are a number of us that, for various reasons, do NOT want to engage/join up to the social media environment. (Yes, yes, it can be argued that this forum is a form of 'social media', but a forum is different.)

Messages re: unavailability of Help Desk staff, or delays in responses, etc. would be much better posted here.

• K4QXX
    K4QXX Member ✭✭

I did get a response back from the helpdesk today. There has been some illness so they are behind.

I agree with Geoff that announcements would be appreciated on here as well as facebook as many people don't use Facebook.

Burch

K4QXX

• K4QXX
    K4QXX Member ✭✭

I do have a Facebook account, but most of the time it's in "suspention" mode. Every time I start reading facebook, I get annoyed from all the politics and non-sense and then end up suspending my account again. However, that is a topic for another forum! :)

Seems like the helpdesk is up and running again so life is good.

K4QXX

Burch

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Thanks for your comments guys. They make perfect sense and if I didn't have to be on FB, I wouldn't be.

I had planned to post it here as well and then I got distracted and I didn't follow up. My bad.

However, yes, we are still behind the 8 ball due to a staffing issue. We have been working double time to get caught up.

My apologies.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.