Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SSDR 3.3.32 Install Issue

I've been using 3.3.29 since it first became available with no issues. I upgraded to 3.3.32 and the upgrade went fine and SSDR opened at the end of the upgrade and was working fine. Profiles et. al.

However, I closed SSDR and then reopened and all I get is the file image attached. As long as I keep .32 open all is fine. Close it and I lose it.

I have reverted to .29 did a reset and cold boot then upgraded to .32. Same result. My W11 desktop is up to date. The 6400 is direct ethernet to the desktop and works ok.

I followed the best practices guidelines for the upgrade. I have gone through the process many times today without success.

This is one I've never seen with the many other upgrades over the past 4 years.

Has anyone else experienced this behavior? Anyone have ideas?

W11, I5-11600, 16Gb,

Best Answers

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Are you sure you are using the correct shortcut to re-start .32?

Installing a new version does not delete the old version. It installs an additional version. This is done to allow use of a remote radio with a different version than the local radio.

Since the radio has .32 installed, if you start SSDR .29 on your computer it will immediately prompt for a downgrade of the radio.

• Lionel
    Lionel Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Yep, I recall being bit before by this one.

Thank you, Bob.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.