Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Lost atu ON LAST UPDATE

Good evening. Seem to have lost ATU on the last update. 6600M. Anyone else have this problem.

KB4OIF

John

Comments

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭

This is a known issue. Flex is in the process of addressing this issue.

Best Regards,

Ronald Ford, W4RJF

• Steve Ellington
    Steve Ellington Member ✭✭

My 6600 Plain.... is ok... Is the issue just with the M's?

• KB4OIF
    KB4OIF Member ✭✭

Thanks for the info.

• VE7ATJ_Don
    VE7ATJ_Don Member ✭✭✭

According to FLEX, the problem is not so much with the ATU 'working', but rather it losing its memory -- not remembering the settings it had previously for each band/frequency.

• geoffs
    geoffs Member
    I have this problem in spades with a brand new 6600. Clearly the tuner memory is not working. As time goes on it seems to lose the tune memory more often. Rebooting doesn't seem to help.

Hope this gets fixed soon, its a real pain.
  • LA9KY
    LA9KY Member ✭✭
    I agree, I certainly would like to see a fix for this ATU memory problem after upgrading.
    My 6600 needs the ATU memory working, I’ve read comments that it is just an option, I paid for the option and it should work.
    It would not be to much to ask for an update and estimate of when this matter is solved.
  • Keith Schlottman
    Keith Schlottman Member ✭✭

Mine is not staying on after upgrade to 3.3.29 either. Flex 6600.

If I press ATU it finds a match and stays on as long as I don't change band. If I switch to another band, and return, it is no longer on. Same thing if I reboot the rig. The "MEM" button remains selected but obviously is not working.

Hope it gets fixed soon, sounds like this problem has existed for several weeks but I just now noticed it.

Keith KR7RK

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This is a known bug and it has been fixed but not released yet.

It is coming out soon.

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

Will it contain a fix for the ANF as well?

Couldn't resist!

:-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.