Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Incorrect frequency logged.

Options
Mike.
Mike. Member ✭✭
When I was first using my 6600M I would open up four panadapters, A, B, C and D. I would have A on 20 meters, B on 17, C on 15 and D on 12 meters. Therefore while working stations on 20 meters I could watch the other panadapters for signals. If I saw a signal I wanted to work on B, C or D panadapter I could simply click on TX on that panadapter, work the station and log it. My log (either Writelog or N1MM) would log the contact with the correct frequency for that panadapter band. All good.
Now when I move the TX from 20 meters on panadapter A to B, C or D, work a station and log it, the log will always record the 20 meter frequency of panadapter A, not the frequency of the panadapter that I have just worked a contact on. The same happens when I use either Writelog or N1MM so I think I must have changed a setting in the Flex somehow. Any ideas on how to restore the original setup? Windows 10.
Mike, WM5DX.

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

N1MM or WriteLog are only connected to 1 slice at a time and don't know what the active slice it.

What some of us do is take the CAT data from the back of the radio (via hardware) where you have an RS232 port tracking the TX slice. We then feed that back into the PC for logging programs like HRD, etc.

It isn't perfect, but it works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.