Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to Build FlexLib API in Visual Studio 2022?

w1smc
w1smc Member ✭✭

I'm beginning my adventure in Visual Studio & C# and I need to get over this hurdle.

Is there a cheat sheet on how to import the FlexLib set of libraries into Visual Studio and then build them?

Steve / W1SMC

Best Answer

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

I'm the lazy type and just copy the FlexLib dll's from the latest SmartSDR installation on my pc to a subfolder in my project.

I copy:

Flexlib.dll

Ionic.zip

util.dll

Vita.dll

Then, in my project I make a reference to each one. This is easier than creating a separate project for each dill and compiling them individually. They have to be compiled in a particular order and Visual Studio will complain that you have a reference missing if you don't have them done in a certain order. Be sure you Copy the dll's and not move them. Otherwise, SmartSDR won't work.

James

WD5GWY

Answers

• w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭

Thanks James ... I'll let you know how it works out ...

Steve / W1SMC

• w1smc
    w1smc Member ✭✭

James,

Your solution works great.

I also had to add the Flex.UiWpfFramework.

I did a build on the on the FQAPSAC project by Gary WB8ROL ... started my 6600M ... ran the code & wha-lah ... it connected to my 6600M without issue ...

Thanks for the assistance with this.

Steve / W1SMC

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

Hi Steve, glad it worked for you. I forgot about the wpf dll. Old age is my only excuse !

Have fun.

James

WD5GWY

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.