Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartLink Edit/Update?

Options

SmartLink was working and now it does not.

I changed networks that connect the Flex6600.

How do I update the linkage?

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

This will get you started:

• Robert Gross
    Robert Gross Member ✭✭
    Options

I did not see the answer.

• Robert Gross
    Robert Gross Member ✭✭
    Options

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited March 2022
    Options

Hi Robert

Do you not see the video? Click on the picture.

It will walk you through some things to review for your Smartlink

Mike

• Robert Gross
    Robert Gross Member ✭✭
    Options

I know about SmartLink and have installed it OK.

I recently changed networks and do not see how to edit SmartLink to access the new network.

It is not a set-up or use question.

• Robert Gross
    Robert Gross Member ✭✭
    Options

• Mike-VA3MW
    Options

Hi Robert

If you changed networks, you may need to follow the steps again to register your radio with your router especially if you have a new router / modem.

If that is the case you need to review the setup or if you are having troubles, please open a support ticket.

helpdesk.flexradio.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.