Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Syncing Maestro and SDR with FRStacks3

Options
AA4VT
AA4VT Member
edited March 2022 in Third-Party Software
Hello,

Can anyone tell me the right sequence of steps to get FRStacks3 to sync Maestro and SDR slices?

I am a new Flex 6600 user. I have SDR, CAT, DAXand FRStacks3 working. I got it to work yesterday, apparently by luck, but cannot recall the steps today.

Thanks!
Dave, AA4VT

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Dave

Can you add more information? There is no 'order' to start things.

When you start FRStack, you have to tell it which radio to connect to. Once you do that, it will then share the radio information.

Are you running MultiFlex with SmartSDR on a PC and the Maestro at the same time?

• AA4VT
    AA4VT Member
    Options
    Hi Mike,

Thanks for the reply. I am running MultiFlex with SmartSDR on a Windows 10 PC. I am also running a borrowed Maestro Version 2, also connected to the 6600.

I am running FRStack Version 3.1.35.65. I have checked "Radios, Sync Clients' A, B Slices. I did accidently find the solution this morning. If I turn the Maestro's VFO A knob, it jumps to the same slices as SmartSDR. Any more testing will be delayed as I just sent my friend's Maestro back to Flex for repairs for a bad Slice AGC-T encoder and some updating.

Thanks,
    Dave AA4VT

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.