Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to set CW operation on logger32?

bg2qmo
bg2qmo Member
edited March 2022 in Third-Party Software
I am using flex6400 and logger32. At present, kenwood 480 port can control the frequency and work well , but how to set the CW operation on logger32? winkey winkey2 and software? how to set?

Best Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Create a WinKeyer port on SmartSDR CAT. You will be provided with a port number.

In my case, it is COM16. Now, follow the Logger32 instructions for connecting to a WinKeyer (assuming it can support a WinKeyer).

I have never used Logger32, but that should point you in the correct direction.

• bg2qmo
    bg2qmo Member
    Answer ✓
    > @Mike-VA3MW said:
    > Create a WinKeyer port on SmartSDR CAT. You will be provided with a port number.
    > In my case, it is COM16. Now, follow the Logger32 instructions for connecting to a WinKeyer (assuming it can support a WinKeyer).
    > I have never used Logger32, but that should point you in the correct direction.

I think i understand the method, Thanks for you big help,73 and GL.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.