SmartSDR v3.3.32 and the SmartSDR v3.3.32 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.7.6 and the SmartSDR v2.7.6 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.24 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.24
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.8 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.8
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Why would my 6400M be contacting Microsoft?
From my firewall logs:
10.123.123.26 is one of the computers in the radio.
whois shows me that 220.127.116.11 belongs to Microsoft
I don't operate remotely.
I don't use Skype for anything
I don't use any external software to control the radio. Only the controls on the front panel.
Leave a Comment
- 18.5K All Categories
- 132 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 280 The Flea Market
- 6.2K Software
- 5.4K SmartSDR for Windows
- 93 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 211 SmartSDR for Mac
- 188 SmartSDR for iOS
- 180 SmartSDR CAT
- 115 DAX
- 321 SmartSDR API
- 7.8K Radios and Accessories
- 6.4K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 631 Maestro
- 29 FlexControl
- 777 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 409 Genius Products
- 241 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 145 Tuner Genius XL
- 23 Antenna Genius
- 119 Shack Infrastructure
- 75 Networking
- 204 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 91 Contesting
- 307 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 87 Amateur Radio Interests
- 582 Third-Party Software