Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Want to Buy: 6400M / Power Genius XL / Tuner Genius / Antenna Genius / Station - Bill WA9L

I'd like to purchase any or all of these FlexRadio items to create a remote station: 6400M / Power Genius XL / Tuner Genius / Antenna Genius. If you have any one of these "pre-owned" items for sale, please email me an offer at bbaker256@gmail.com. 73, Bill WA9L

Best Answers

• Wang
    Wang Member
    Answer ✓
    I sent you an email for a 6400M offer.
  • bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Today, I purchase a used FlexRadio 6400M on this flea market site. Yeah!!!

I'm now going to post a NEW message to try and buy the add-ons. Now the hard part starts. :-)

1) Power Genius XL; 2) Tuner Genius; & 3) Antenna Genius.

73, Bill WA9L

Answers

• bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭

Yes. I got your offer. Thank you.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Hi Bill

We have Power Genius's in stock and catching up on Tuner Genius shipments. AG's are delays by 4O3A.

Have you talked to JP at all?

Mike

• Justin W4JTD
    Justin W4JTD Member ✭✭

Hi Bill -

I posted on your other thread too, I have all 3 for sale mint condition.

let me know if you are still interested,

thanks!

Justin

W4JTD

• bbaker256
    bbaker256 Member ✭✭

Please disregard this flea market posting. (I'm going to do a new one.) I decided to start over with my station design. Want to have it be 100% remote. 73 Bill