Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TNF popup Menu a No-show

Options

I create a TNF. When I hover over the TNF the four-way adjustment cursor appears and that operates correctly. When I right-click on the TNF, no pop-up menu appears (which I need to individually delete the TNF). Rooted everything (including the 6600) - same problem. I thought perhaps something happened to the right-click translation (cntl-click on the MacBook Pro trackpad), but I am able to use cntl-click in other aspects of the SmartSDR.

I don't want to remove all TNF's since I've set up "permanent" 100hz TNF's to mark all of the band edges.

I keep thinking I'm overlooking something painfully obvious, but I haven't found it yet ...

I have a big pile of abandoned TNFs just below the amateur band - which I would like to recycle... ;-)

Setup: SmartSDR v 3.2.39 on top of Windows 10 on top of Parallels 14 on a MacBook Pro. Flex 6600.

Thanks for your insights,

Ken WC6Y

Answers

• WC6Y
    WC6Y Member ✭✭
    Options

Re-booted everything, not "rooted" everything ...

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.