Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CW Skimmer Spots to N1Mm

Good Evening,

I have CW Skimmer working between SDR Bridge and N1MM. Slice A is on 40 meters and I went into the telnet and set N1MM to Skimmer 1 Localhost:7310. Currently what CW Skimmer is picking up is being sent over to N1MM and the bandmap. I can also have CW Skimmer active on 80 meters through SDR Bridge. But my question is, can I send the spots that CW Skimmer is picking up on Slice B over to N1MM also? I don't think that N1MM allows for 2 telnets to be working at the same time. Am I correct in that assumption?

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Mark,

Have you tried using SliceMaster instead of SDR Bridge? It can handle multiple slices and they are all sent to the 1 telnet server in SliceMaster.

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

Mike

I was advised to try Slicemaster. But can it send multiple Spots from CW Skimmer, Slice A and Slice B to N1MM? And if so are there directions on how to do this?

Thanks!

Mark Griffin, KB3Z

• Mark Griffin
    Mark Griffin Member ✭✭

I finally got both spots from Slice A and Slice B to go to N1MM. In CW Skimmer for slice A the telnet is 7301. Slice B is 7302. In a flexradio program called Slicemaster I have enabled aggregation server at telnet 7310. I went into N1MM and created a cluster of Skimmer 1 with a telnet of Localhost:7310. Spots are now showing up in the Telnet window of N1MM. I changed the contest to CWOPS and the spots are making it to the bandmap. FINALLY!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.