Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Just turned on my Maestro this after a few months and it asks me to buy another version 3.

Options
I have already purchased a version 3. but Smartlink will not update

Answers

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Andre Gagne

It should update. Are you sure you opened v3? If so, I'd open a support ticket. They'll get you straightened out in a jiffy.

• Bob K8RC
    Bob K8RC Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It is also worth noting that the only time you pay for a major version update is when you update the radio.

Downloading to a Maestro or computer is no charge.

It may be asking you to download an update because the V3 on the Maestro doesn't match the V3 installed in the radio.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited February 2022
    Options

Andre

If you were not able to get it to update, please open a support ticket.

https://helpdesk.flexradio.com

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.