Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Dayton 2022 ?

Is there going to be a Flex Radio hotel / event dinner this year in Dayton?

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Is there going to be a Dayton Hamvention this year?

• Jeff Schwartz
    Jeff Schwartz Member ✭✭

According to the official Dayton Hamvention site it’s taking place May 20-22, 2022.

• I received my ticket in the mail about a month ago. I had completely forgotten about it, just showed up out of the blue. It is a replacement for the 2020 ticket that I paid for and never got to use.
  • John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2022

I submitted a help ticket (#47760) about this same topic back on November 21, 2021. Tim Ellison passed it over to Sales… but I never heard anything after that.

I would only seriously consider going to Dayton this year if I knew Flex was going to be there… and if they were planning to have events for flex attendees at their usual hotel haunt — the Hilton Garden Inn at Dayton South/Austin Landing.

Please let us know so we can book our rooms!

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We will have an announcement about it coming up.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

Are the two 2022 Flex Hamvention banquet nights divided into contest and general nights, as in past years, or are they both of general interest?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Yes, the same setup.

Our speaker for Thursday night is Dr. Scott McIntosh. He is going to tell you things about the sunspot cycle that you didn't know and the myth of the 11 year cycle.

• John K0TG
    John K0TG Member ✭✭

Mike, do you have any more details on the events for the two nights? I do not see any info othere than there being a banquet. I am trying to decide what night I would go, or if I would go. The only place I have seen a speaker listed is here in the forums. the webpage for ordering tickets does not seem to have any details. Maybe I am missing something. Thanks!

• Mike-VA3MW

For Friday night, we will update you once we can.

• Ria
    Ria Member ✭✭✭

What’s the location this year?

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Ria

Pretty sure it is at the Hilton Gardens in **** Creek. Hope to see you there.

Dave wo2x

• David Decoons, wo2x

Darn won’t let me type B-E-A-V-E-R

• David Decoons, wo2x

Dayton Banquet Ticket - FlexRadio

Join us for the annual FlexRadio Systems Hamvention 2022 Banquet. NEW Location: Hilton Garden Inn Dayton/BeaverCreek 3520 Pentagon Park Blvd.

• Mark
    Mark Member ✭✭

Any tickets still available? Link is producing a “not found” result.

thanks,

Mark

mbary@comcast.net

• Mike-VA3MW

Other than a few tickets we will have at the door for Friday, the event is sold out.

• Mark
    Mark Member ✭✭

Thank you Frank. Hoping to see you at the booth tomorrow!

Mark

N4EOC

• Mark
    Mark Member ✭✭

Hard to find consolidated info on the Banquet(s) this year.

What time is it tonight please? O see the post on the location but there is nothing about the time.

Thank you,

Mark

N4EOC

• N1SH
    N1SH Member ✭✭
    edited May 2022