Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flexx 6400 M

Don  Klier
Don Klier Member ✭✭
edited September 2021 in DAX
Flexx 6400M will not keep dax1 for receive audio

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Don

There isn't much to go on here, so we will need you to take some time and elaborate further and describe when it works and when it doesn't work.

SmartSDR Screen shots are very helpful too.

• Don  Klier
    Don Klier Member ✭✭
    thanks for answering... when i switch bands I always have to select rx audio dax1 even when I shut down and turn radio back same thing tx dax1 always there just rx dax I have to select ( it used to save then ..not since the latest uodate hope that helps thanks again
  • Don  Klier
    Don Klier Member ✭✭
    Ver 3.2.39
  • Don  Klier
    Don Klier Member ✭✭
    Can someone tell whats wrong i have saves all setting.. but they don't show up in the profile where does it save it too?? Tnx
  • Don  Klier
    Don Klier Member ✭✭
    sudenly my dax audio tx (flexradios) dax has disapeared help not in the list any more
  • Don  Klier
    Don Klier Member ✭✭

Thanks Mike slicemaster did the job. i have to set radio on freq however.. do you by chance havea the same video you send on you tube trying to read from the small screen was hard to see thanks again

still wonder why it stoped working after 2 years....hi hi all the dax was set tx and rx for dax1

73 tnx again 73 don W0DJK

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

All the videos we have are located on our YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/FlexRadioSystems/videos

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.