Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Power Genius not indicating power out on Maestro or ipad

HI All... Is anyone else having an issue with the Power Genius XL not indicating Amp Pro Power out, Amp SWR or AMP Temp on the Maestro as well on the ipad? The Amp is working when I transmit but I am not getting any readings on these meters. I have updated the Power Genius XL to the most recent software.
Thanks
Mark
VE3IB

Comments

• W1IMD
    W1IMD Member ✭✭

Hello Mark,

This is a common issue which has been reported a lot. I believe that Flex feels it is a networking issue but I'm not so sure. I have had this issue at both of my stations which are not on the same network. Try powering down both the radio and amp and see if things come back to life.

Paul

• Mark Ferguson
    Mark Ferguson Member ✭✭
    Thanks Paul... I did try powering everything down but it is still missing. Like you say might be a networking issue.
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This is a random problem that we are aware of and is being addressed.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.