Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SO2R

Options
pa1t
pa1t Member
Hi all,

I have some questions about SO2R and my flez 6600. I use N1MM. How to set N1MM and sdr for search and pounce. I cq on left radio.(slice a) Every time focus goes back to left radio but i want to search on right radio. Slice B. I already locked slice a so I can not turn that slice frequency.
Is there also a way to set F3 in n1mm so that after tu and enter on right radio cqing on left radio will start without pressing F1 on left radio?
I can not find any YouTube videos on how to set upo so2r properly with the flex 6600 and N1MM. Any one has a site video ?

Any help?

73 Timon Kruijer PA1T

Answers

• Tim K9WX
    Tim K9WX Member ✭✭✭
    Options

You might take a look at this PDF file. It is several years old but I think it is still fundamentally correct.

Tim K9WX

https://www.flexradio.com/documentation/flex-6700-so2r-configuration-n1mm/

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Keep in mind that when using SO2R on any 6000 series radio N1MM must be configured at SO2R CAT ports for Slice A and Slice B

N1MM 'thinks' it is communicating with 2 unique radios and it works very well.

The document that Tim quoted works on all 6000 series radios, so please make sure you follow all steps.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.