Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

New 6600M Black Screen

I have a new 6600M that is about one week old. I started getting an intermittent black screen or very faint display and now the screen is always black. I can run the radio with SmartSDR after the green light stops flashing but the screen is always black. I submitted a help desk ticket.

Very very disappointed to say the least.

Comments

• Doug Wilson
    Doug Wilson Member ✭✭

Performed reset procedure, After 10 minutes or so the screen flickered on and was unresponsive. Restarted again and it worked. I don't know what's going on.

Doug

• Trucker
    Trucker Member ✭✭✭

I would suggest you contact the Help Desk on Monday as this could be a hardware issue.

James

WD5GWY

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This is a hardware issue. I have created a helpdesk ticket, but we have limited staff for the next week, so a response may be delayed.

Sorry about that but what you are seeing isn't normal.

This discussion has been closed.