Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TGXL Antenna Selection

Options
DonS
DonS Member ✭✭✭
edited December 2021 in Tuner Genius XL

I just received the TGXL 1x3. I assume Port A on the configuration panel refers to the input to the tuner. Do I need to setup for Ant2 and ANT 3 like I did for ANT1? If so I am only able to see ANT1 and ANT2 but not ANT3.

Second item. I have a 43' vertical that needs a tuner for 80m. Whether I try auto tune or manual tune the tuner goes into swr >10. When I try manual it shows swr >10 and the settings go back to 0. There must be a way to manual tune in this situation.

Don - kx9q

Best Answer

• DonS
    DonS Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Finally got it figured out with the help of N7HQ and W9HLQ.

Don - kx9q

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.