Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No RF on Transmit

I have gone through setting up CAT and DAX to run with N1MM. Since doing this I no longer have manual control to Tx RF on the Radio Panel using MOX button. I do have the capability to Tune with RF through the Radio Panel. I have disabled the CAT serial ports. I did a Radio reset to no avail.

I know I had tried tuning on 80m and the shows ~2.5 SWR on Tune power, external LDG tuner, on 40m dipole. But it will not Transmit. Is there another reset for RF output? Is there another Transmit enable that may have been disabled?

Flex 6400, SmartSDR 3.2.39

Thanks in advance.
KA0B
Tagged:

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Can you post a screen shot of SmartSDR please.

• KA0B_Bill
    KA0B_Bill Member ✭✭
    I turned on MOX for the screenshot. What else you need?
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Thanks for the screen shot. It is very helpful.

For N1MM, it only communicates with CAT Ports and you do not have any configured in SmartSDR CAT.

If you follow this document it will work wonderfully for you.

https://www.flexradio.com/documentation/flex-6700-so2r-configuration-n1mm/

• KA0B_Bill
    KA0B_Bill Member ✭✭
    Thanks Mike,

I will work through this, hoping this also fixes my issue of the Manual operation issue. I know I did have something setup talking to N1MM, but it showed an error when getting the snapshot and deleted that entry. I'll let you know what happens.

Bill - KA0B
  • KA0B_Bill
    KA0B_Bill Member ✭✭
    OK, that seems to have resolved the issue. Thanks a bunch.
    73's Bill KA0B

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.