Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Once again the DAX driver cannot be installed

Torsti
Torsti Member
edited November 2021 in DAX
Laptop Win10
11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-1185G7 @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor

SSDR 3.2.9

Flex6600

The problems with the graphics could be quickly replaced by the driver, so the waterfall diagram runs again :-)

Now I have already experienced a lot with Flex. But that the DAX drivers are not installed at all and I have been trying for 3 days with the help of the forum to remedy it makes me insane.

Now the idea of creating a ticket is not far away. But now I think that will interest some.

SDR starts normally and then knows me after starting DAX that the drivers are not installed correctly. Everyone knows the error picture :-)

Nothing is installed on the PC except the Win10 original installation, no additional programs.

I have executed umpteen times the uninstalled and installed instructions with the .bat files, unfortunately without success. there is no virus program running, the firewall is also off.

Nobody has reported about this kind of error yet, I'm curious if someone can help me.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.