Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Waiting on Hardware Initialization Conflagration

Eric Gruff
Eric Gruff Member ✭✭

This popped up when I started my Maestro last week.

I've tried everything from opening it up to check for loose connections (it's no longer under warranty) to trying to downgrade the radio to a previous version in the hope that the Maestro would reload firmware and everything would be OK. Nothing works - this message comes up ad nauseum when I try to connect to my Flex 6700.

Radio works fine with SmartSDR and no other issues, so I guess this may be going back to FRS on my dime.

Any ideas?

Eric NC6K

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Eric, I would submit a helpdesk ticket. Flex support is really good at diagnosing issues. They will let you know if it is something requiring a trip to Flex or not.

• Eric Gruff
    Eric Gruff Member ✭✭

Len,

Thanks - I agree on the ticket. I figured I'd give it one try here first in case I was missing something obvious.

Eric NC6K

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Check your 12 volts in. But yes, also open a Help Desk ticket.

Dave wo2x

• Jim Garland
    Jim Garland Member ✭✭

I have the same screen with my Maestro. After messing around with the ethernet cable and rebooting my 6600M, now the Maestro says "Loading..." and locks up.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

I get this all the time when I reboot the Maestro and my 12V voltage cable got kicked out.

Power cycle the Maestro with a good 12V supply and you should be fine.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.