Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

CWTY CW Decode-Send Program with Flex 6600

http://www.hotamateurprograms.com/

Program seems to be cool. 

Any instructions how to use it with Flex Radio 6600?

Many good references for it. Developer is unfamiliar with Flex.

Best Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hi Robert, I just went to Options, Select Sound Card and selected DAX Audio RX 1. On the DAX tab of the desired slice, I have 1 selected.

• J.C. W4QK
    J.C. W4QK Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Robert,

I have been using the CWTY program from HotAmateurPrograms.com for receiving only. There is no option to select a DAX TX in the software. I contacted the author about operating the transmit side with a Flex. He told me there is no provision to allow a flex to operate on transmit, and there are no plans for an upgrade or any modification at this time. I find that using Flex CWX in "Live" mode along with CWTY for receive works pretty well.

Answers

• Ha Gei
    Ha Gei Member ✭✭✭

I think i also have used it with the flex already ...should work as KD0RC shows. But there are 2 Version on the site. CWTY is the more modern interface and i think working slightly better too. And you just need to select the proper virtual sopundacrd as above in that one too.

It may sometimes be a little tricky to get the proper soundcard selected with it...

• W2ECK
    W2ECK Member ✭✭

I Find the CW Decoder program that Len sent a picture of, far superior in performance to CWTY that was talked about in a recent QST article

73 Paul

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.