Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

What am I doing wrong signing in?

When I sign into the community I have no problem. When I try to sign into the Flex site to check the status of my three orders that are way overdue, it says the password is invalid. When I click on the box to reset the password, it says it will send a link to my email (which shows correctly). I never receive the link. Any suggestions?

Stan KD8KBX

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

FlexRadio has 3 unique systems and the user name and passwords are not shared among them.

• SmartLink
    • Community
    • Sales

If you are not able to log into the sales system, please email sales@flexradio.com with the details and they will sort it out for you.