Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No upgrade, no downgrade

Hi all

I wanted to upgrade from Smart SDR 2.6.2 to 2.7.6. Using Flex 6500 on Win 10.

It would not work, and when offered the possibility to downgrade, it would not work either.

Can I uninstall completely, and do a clean install of 2.7.6 directly ?

Will I loose all my CAT configuration ?

Thanks + 73

Paul

Comments

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Paul, you should submit a helpdesk ticket. The Flex staff will know exactly what to do.

• Paul F6EXV
    Paul F6EXV Member ✭✭

Hi Len

I just did, after trying several options. Not much regarding this on the forum...

Thanks + 73

Paul

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Yes, the helpdesk staff are the experts in the matter. They know how it works.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.