Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

win 11 with amateur radio programs

Options
on5po
on5po Member ✭✭

Hello everyone ,

I am speaking especially to our friends in the USA, who have already won11 for some time.

We should have it at the beginning of October, my question, you who already have the experience, are there problems with HRD, Jtaler, Wsjtx and other amateur radio software, under win 1.

ON5PO, Janny

flex 6700, 2.7.6

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

I can not speak for HRD but JTalert ( 2.50.6) and WSJT-x ( 2.5.0 ) run without issue on Win11. I suspect that HDR will also run. I have no issue with any Ham radio programs that I have run including SSDR/CAT/DAX.

AL, K0VM

• on5po
    on5po Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Al,

I hope others will tell me for HRD,

I could therefore have peace of mind when switching to win11.

on5po, Janny

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

In order to get the answer you need, you will have to wait until they do the formal release of Windows 11 since there are often a LOT of changes as they get closer to that date.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.