Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Why doesn't the PGXL recognize 40M band data from the 6400 when it does so on all other bands?

I've recently set up the PGXL with no problems except on 40 meters. It doesn't show anything from the 6400, but on all other bands it gets the band data and functions normally. I've set the Flextab on the utility program and it shows the serial number just fine. What has 40 meters ever done to the 6400 to suffer this rejection?

Stan KD8KBX

Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

That is not normal. Open a Help Desk ticket.

How are you switching to 40 meters? Do you have any other software connected?

Dave wo2x

• Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭

If you are using N1MM+ check your band plan settings for digital. I had problems with that. I changed the digital band to be 5 khz wide where the FT8 stuff is. My 6400 likes 40M.

Robby

• rssutton9
    rssutton9 Member ✭✭

I have no other software running., but I'll try opening the bandwidth and also doing a factory reset.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Open a support ticket and describe the steps to recreate this just so we can make sure we are doing the same thing you are.

Keep in mind there is a difference between and frequency change and a band change.

• rssutton9
    rssutton9 Member ✭✭

Turns out the problem was in the 6400. A reboot solved the problem. Moral of the story: When in doubt, reboot. Just like a Windows PC.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.