Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Flexcontrol on Windows 11

Options
G3DEN
G3DEN Member ✭✭
edited August 2021 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello,
I have just got hold of a Flexcontrol and cannot get it working with Windows11 it works fine on W10

Is there an updated driver available?

Regards
Richard

G3DEN

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Update on this. Until W11 is released for General Availability, it is not supported by FRS.

That doesn't mean it may or may not work, it just means you will need to do your own support or if you have any sort of SmartSDR issue on Window 11, you will have to recreate it on Windows 10 for us to help you with it.

Others may have already been using the Knob without issue. You will want to look in Device Manager and see if you can see if Windows recognized it.

• Robby
    Robby Member ✭✭
    Options

I updated to Windows 11 a few weeks ago. My flex control was not affected and is working fine as is everything else.

Robby

• W4AFK Bruno
    W4AFK Bruno Member ✭✭
    Options

Richard, Win 11 is still in "beta". Once Win 11 is officially launched, I am, sure that Flex will be ready. I also use a FlexControl but I am staying on Win 10 Pro for now. I won't move this "Win 11 ready" computer to Win 11 until MS officially releases it and Flex confirms support. I don't want the possible aggravation of new issues trying to run all of my ham radio stuff in a "beta" operating system :-)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.