Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

WSJT-X / SSDR problems. Help needed

Options

I'm having problems getting WSJT-X to work. I have read all of the threads that pertain to this problem but thought I would start a new thread so as not to interfere with them.

pretty much...I'm doing something wrong or have omitted a correct setting. I'll include a screenshot of my settings. If you see anything obvious, please let me know and thank you in advance.

Jeff

KG9LD

Comments

• AA5SH
    AA5SH Member ✭✭
    Options

In WSJT-X in the network server try:

localhost:4992

If that doesn't work try it with the ip address in the bottom of the CAT window in Smart SDR (I can barely see it but I think it is this):

192.168.1.195:4992

But basically it needs to be the IP address of your Mac then colon the port number in the Smart SDR Cat settings.

Good Luck

Michael, AA5SH

• KG9LD
    KG9LD Member ✭✭
    Options

Michael,

Thank you. It looks like changing the network server worked!

I'll stop back here if there is a problem, I don't have time to play right now...

73's Jeff