Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

4O3A US Distributor?

I see that Vibroplex has ended their distribution relationship with 4O3A. Just curious if anyone has heard news about someone else picking up distribution in the US? I can think of better ways to spend money than on shipping costs from Europe!

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Flex Radio is a distributor

Dave wo2x

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We will carry some products, but not all.

If you have a specific product, please email us at sales@flexradio.com and we will address them on a case by case basis.

• Rick N0VT
    Rick N0VT Member ✭✭

Thanks, email sent.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Under the cover, you just don’t become a distributor, you need to get contracts in place, etc.

I have order many things direct from 403a since I am in Canada and it doesn’t make sense to have something shipped from them, into the US and then into Canada.

You will find that if you order from them, they are pretty timely in getting things out the door.

• tellam
    tellam Member
    I have ordered direct from 4O3A (Bandpass filters) and they were delivered within a week from 4O

Tim VE6SH
  • Rick N0VT
    Rick N0VT Member ✭✭

Flex isn't carrying what I'm looking for so going direct would be my only option. Thanks all for the info.

• KR5OG Paul K
    KR5OG Paul K Member ✭✭

I just received my Rotator Genius that was ordered on the 01-17, and received it on 01-21.

The folks at 4o3a are wonderful to work with.

Paul Kr5og

Troy, Tx

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.