Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Having a Problem with slice master following the flex Frequency on CWskimmer

Thought I had it all together. Then something change between slice master and CW Skimmer it decodes find but does not follow Frequency on The Flex 6500. I'm trying to decide whether it a setting CW Skimmer or Slice master. If anyone has any ideas how I can resolve this issue. TIA

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Hi Ron,

On the last tab of SliceMaster, do you have your radio selected?

• Ron Rosson
    Ron Rosson Member ✭✭
    Here are my settings they are not the same it does show 6500 Btw I can't find how to add attachment so I can show my Slicemaster layout.
  • Ron Rosson
    Ron Rosson Member ✭✭

Here are my settings on Slicemaster

• Ron Rosson
    Ron Rosson Member ✭✭

• KD0RC

I see at the bottom that it found your Flex.

In CW Skimmer under View Settings... Radio tab, select SoftRock and the CW pitch that you have chosen in SmartSDR for your 6500. Select a Sampling Rate of 48 kHz.

Make sure DAX is on and has a matching sample rate:

It has been a long long time since I set this all up, but I don't remember doing anything else to get it to follow my frequency excursions.

Hopefully this is enough info to get you going.

• Ron Rosson
    Ron Rosson Member ✭✭

Len,

These are the setting i have and they seem to be working for me now. Thanks for the guidance to get me on the right path..

• KD0RC

Glad you got it working Ron!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.