Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Maestro Availability

WA5YOM
WA5YOM Member ✭✭

What is the latest on Maestro availability?

I ordered and paid un full over a year ago.

Thanks

Tim

wa5yom

Best Answer

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

Tim

The Maestro is still an issue we could snap our fingers and start shipping today. However, there are still delays in a few areas that are preventing us from shipping. The biggest problem is the long term availability of parts.

And, I don't think you actually paid for it, unless it was some sort of special payment handling where we actually collected any funds. I don't have access to the accounting system to check to be 100% sure, but the general policy is to not collect full funds until the product is ready to ship. Sometimes we do collect deposits.

We can discuss further offline (the payment part) by emailing use at sales@flexradio.com

Answers

• KD0RC
    KD0RC Member, Super Elmer Moderator

@WA5YOM , Try sending an email to sales@flexradio,com with your query. They will have the definitive answer. What you get here on the forum is likely to be speculation.

• WA5YOM
    WA5YOM Member ✭✭

Yeah, I paid in full…but I don’t have a problem with that…I was offered a refund, but declined..I will contact sales for an update. The last update was late 4th quarter…

Thanks

Tim

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

Ok, thanks. I just wanted to make sure I understood fully. JP (or I) can help you out if you change your mind.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.