Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

support

Options

just been very frustrating re my 6600M; it's now the THIRD time the radio is being shipped back to FLEX; first the radio was DEAD out of the box last year with the internal speaker not operating; just back earlier this year I had to return the radio for a NEW SDR CARD; then as everyone else knows there was the software bug until version 3.2.39 was released; now the display has to be replaced; being an orthopedic surgeon here in NYC, ham radio has been a GREAT diversion from the COVID pandemic (NEVER CLOSED MY OFFICE TAKING CARE OF PATIENTS) even to the point where Ive introduced my fiance and future father in law to ham radio; She is studying for her ham license and hopefully will get my moms old call and he will get my brothers old call sign; have been using the Maestro remotely in manhattan, PC in the office, while the radio has been left on at home; have been a ham for over 50 years since high school at Brooklyn Tech and have gotten back into it more than ever( I worked at Harrison Radio, Barry Electronics, Lafayette and Arrow Elecftronics during high school and college); however my old Collins Sline and EFJ boatanchors have been more reliable; so for approximately 1 1/2 years my radio has been nonoperative for almost 3-4 months; and except for one phone call cannot speak to a live person; after spending nearly 15K (radio, amp, and tuner deposit) i think i will look elsewhere for my next radio; this has been extremely frustrating; I know being HEALTHY ALWAYS comes first but radio has been a great diversion during these difficult times; I was not going to complain but when i got an email yesterday saying that FLEX was doing me a favor by sending me a UPS shipping label even with paying for the extended warranty, this whole experience has been very disconcerting; 73's and HOPE EVERYONE STAYS HEALTHY

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Arnold

We are sorry that this has been such a poor experience for you. Our apologies. We do appreciate that these things can happen from time to time and we do try to do our best to ensure they do not and to improve procedures to limit them from happening again.

I passed on your message to Dan our Support Director and you can always email him directly at dan@flexradio.com or myself at michael@flexradio.com for issues such as this that you feel require escalating.

• Arnold Goldman
    Arnold Goldman Member ✭✭
    Options

ive emailed Dan SEVERAL TIMES NO RESPONSE