Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Band 60m in EU

Roman Gładysz
Roman Gładysz Member, Unconfirmed
edited June 2021 in SmartSDR for Windows
Hello everyone, I am Roman SP9FOW. For several days I have been learning how to use the Flex-6400m radio. My SN radio #: 2220-5805-6401-5464 is made by the region: USA. I would like to access the 60m band frequency in the EU.
Apparently you need a file for EU6. How can I get it?
Yours sincerely, Roman SP9FOW.

Answers

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021

Open a support ticket. I had to do this for my new 6400M because 60m was not enabled for Ireland. I was sent a TURF File the next day. It comes with instructions for importing to SmartSDR.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited June 2021

Often, when you can't TX on 60M, your transmit bandwidth is not set correctly. Make sure your VFO is set correctly for your country and that your LPF for Audio is 2800hz or less.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.