Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Remote maestro smartlink problem

Options
Hi,

I have maestro model A but it is remote from my radio. I had the option to upgrade to 3.2.39 (whilst remote) and did it but I am still not going beyond the OK after smartlink login. My Radio is 6700 and has 3.2.39 firmware.

I have sent a ticket to support and although I had an initial response, its been5 days with no further communication and my maestro is still as useful as a door stop as it has been for the last several weeks. This is immensely annoying! Is there a solution to this problem?

73s
Marios
5B4WN

Comments

• Chris DL5NAM
    Chris DL5NAM Member ✭✭✭
    Options

It looks like you have NOT READ install instructions !

• Marios Nicolaou
    Marios Nicolaou Member ✭✭
    Options
    [{"insert":"Dear chris\nmany thanks for taking time to respond to my message although I found your one line of wisdom a bit cryptic . it does say in the instructions which I had read prior to posting this message that if you can’t directly connect your maestro to the radio ie when you are remote like me to contact support for other options which suggests that there is a way round this. Well support is taking its time to respond so I was hoping that someone else could advise me what that way is. Or did I miss something else in the instructions? \n\n73s\nmarios\n"}]
  • Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi Marios

Sorry that your call got left behind a bit. We have some staff on vacation last week and yours was not followed up on.

I sent a message to the owner to follow up with you.

Again, our apologies.

• Marios Nicolaou
    Marios Nicolaou Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Mike,
    It seems that support sent me a file which gmail blocked hence the delay. Running this file on the same network as my maestro, I was able to successfully upgrade the .net and now it is working.

So if anyone is unable to access their radio and wish to update their maestro they can still do so.

73s
    Marios

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.