Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR v3.2.39 has anyone had any issues with this on a Non M 6600 ?

Our 6600 units are now operating flawlessly

Knock on Wood with the Hot Fix applied

We do have one user that accesses One of these units remotely with his Maestro (or I should say will)

once that radio and that Maestro is updated

I do NOT want to QRT the station for this .39 update if not yet needed

Thanks for any input

Steve KG5VK

Best Answers

• Christopher Platt
    Christopher Platt Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

.39 is working on my remote 6600 fine.

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓

On a system that does not involve M model or Maestro, 3.2.37 and 3.2.39 are identical except for the version number.

Only the Maestro and M model is different in .39

AL, K0VM

• John K3MA
    John K3MA Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

I had one small problem on two different radios in two different locations using two different devices running SmartSDR. The install went fine but the first time I went to transmit on SSB there was no RF Output. The Audio Level meter showed the radio was getting audio and was in TX but RF was 0 watts even with slider set at 100%. Checked all the usual things that could be wrong but found nothing set incorrectly. Did a reboot of the radio and then everything was working.

John K3MA

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

@Steven Lott Smith

I believe they are going to drop v3.2.37 in the next few days.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

I have installed 3.2.39 on the following without issue. All of these are normal radios (as in not used in any engineering roll).

• 6600M
    • Maestro A
    • Maestro B

And also used SmartSDR for MAC and SmartSDR iOS.

(I did have an issue on Maestro B, but it was 100% related to my firewall blocking a connection to the Windows update server).

Answers

• Al K0VM
    Al K0VM Member ✭✭✭

You did not say what version you have on the radios now...

If you will be using SmartLink with Maestro, you will need to update to 3.2.29 ( or 2.7.6 if you have a v2 license ).

AL, K0VM

• I stated I have installed the Hot Fix which was version 3.2.37

But thank you for the input

Steve

KG5VK

• Al, Thank You.

Exactly what I wanted to know.

Steve KG5VK

• Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭

I have both the 6700 and the 6600M. The 6700 was the level before the "Hot Fix" and was Upgraded to the .39 Version from that point. I had no issues in the upgrade of my 6700. I did follow the recommended steps that are shown in the Release Notes as I have done with all prior releases.

Richard - N4RWG

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.