Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

SmartSDR v 3.2.39 YouTube video

Watched the new video, but the Flex software site only has 3.2.37 available. And on the video Mike talks about 3.2.38. Guess I standby for further updates?

Best Answers

• RFord
    RFord Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

3.2.38 will be released in the morning.

Ronald

• Johan SE3X
    Johan SE3X Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 2021 Answer ✓

I sure hope they don't release 3.2.38 Ronald .. I'm awaiting 3.2.39 instead .. lol

Johan/SE3X

Release notes: https://www.flexradio.com/documentation/smartsdr-v3-2-39-release-notes/?fbclid=IwAR38LceZwiBV8N1I-IhcSsh0_leMLmw-7oa1nABFYYBRNOMM3icLkr45R2w

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Answer ✓

In the video, I state that I am using .38 to record the video but that the released version might have a higher number.

Sure enough, it was .39 that we released.

We didn't want to hold up the release of the GA fix while I spent a day creating a new video.

And, just to be clear:

• M Models only take about 15 minutes (or less)
    • Maestro A models - power button on top Left Edge take about 15 minutes
    • Maestro B models do take about 3 hours

If you have a technical issue, please open a support ticket first and just skip posting in on the community. The support team does not monitor the community postings and it will only slow down any response to resolving any issue you may experience.

Answers

• n5ba brian
    n5ba brian Member, Unconfirmed
    This should take up most of the morning and half the afternoon.
This discussion has been closed.