SmartSDR v3.3.32 and the SmartSDR v3.3.32 Release Notes | SmartSDR v2.8.0 and the SmartSDR v2.8.0 Release Notes
SmartSDR v1.12.1 and the SmartSDR v1.12.1 Release Notes
Power Genius XL Utility v3.6.24 and the Power Genius XL Release Notes v3.6.24
Tuner Genius XL Utility v1.1.8 and the Tuner Genius XL Release Notes v1.1.8
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.
Mismatch between ATU and SSDR SWR readings
Here is my setup: Flex 6400, MFJ993b auto tuner, 18" RG213 coax between Flex and ATU, 18" RG213 coax connecting the dummy load to the flex
The following test setups for SWR readings:
(1) Flex connected to ATU connected to dummy load. ATU shows 1:1 swr, SSDR shows 1:1.7 swr
(2) Flex direct into dummy load. SSDR shows 1:1 swr
Per these results I suspect the coax between the Flex and the ATU. There is another discussion thread on this topic-- https://community.flexradio.com/discussion/comment/19995809#Comment_19995809 where the solution was the coax cable between the Flex and ATU was lengthened.
(1) Am I correct to suspect the coax between the flex and the ATU?
(2) Are there additional things I can/should check?
(3) if trying to increase the length of the coax is something to try, how long of a cable should I try next?
Thank You in advance for reading this and your suggestions.
Leave a Comment
- 18.7K All Categories
- 138 Community Topics
- 2K New Ideas
- 294 The Flea Market
- 6.3K Software
- 5.4K SmartSDR for Windows
- 95 SmartSDR for Maestro and M models
- 218 SmartSDR for Mac
- 188 SmartSDR for iOS
- 181 SmartSDR CAT
- 116 DAX
- 321 SmartSDR API
- 7.9K Radios and Accessories
- 6.4K FLEX-6000 Signature Series
- 636 Maestro
- 30 FlexControl
- 780 FLEX Series (Legacy) Radios
- 433 Genius Products
- 252 Power Genius XL Amplifier
- 157 Tuner Genius XL
- 24 Antenna Genius
- 123 Shack Infrastructure
- 78 Networking
- 215 Remote Operation (SmartLink)
- 93 Contesting
- 317 Peripherals & Station Integration
- 88 Amateur Radio Interests
- 602 Third-Party Software