Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

6400m Upgraded to fix smart link but still no go

So i understand i can't use the front panel if i upgrade for now which is fine but how does the radio then connect to the smart link server.. I updated to 37 on windows smart sdr and it updated the radio. but then on the front panel when i try to log into Smart SDR i still get the OK button.. How do i get my my 6400m to link to the server when you can't log in on the front panel? I have done a factory reset also after upgrade.

THanks in advance.
k9bdh

Comments

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator

Use SmartSDR to log into SmartLink.

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Flex will have a install method when the Maestro Software will be released I am sure, So I would not worry about it right now.

You could also go back to the version the Maestro control panel is on then it should update fine.

• k9bdh
    k9bdh Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"tried to go back still get the white scteen with the “ok” and thats it\n"}]
  • Rick Wykoff
    Rick Wykoff Member ✭✭

Until Flex updates the software for the Maestro you will not be able to access the radio unless you come in thru a Windows based laptop or desktop that has the latest software release that fixes the SmartLink issues thru windows. Maestro will not work until they get us another "Fix" to access the radio thru the Maestro.

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭

Find and Watch Tim's and Mikes from FLEX video that explains all this, Better then beating a old dead horse to death that just won't work any longer.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.