Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Smart Link Login just says OK

Options

Hi

Just got my 6700 back from Flex for some repairs and upgraded to Version 3.2.34.

I enter Smartlink Log IN and it says OK and nothing happens.

Read the old threads and rebooted both the 6700 and Router + PC any idea's

Ian

Comments

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

Well it just keeps getting better I now also see my COM ports are gone and I have retained them in Device manager.

I had this one other time don't remember the cure.

Ian

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

Latest Updade

I removed all the previous Flex Smart SDR versions as I don't use them. Did a complete reinstall of Smart SDR 3.2.34.

Checked the Virtual Com Ports showed no ghosts left behind and created all new Ports. Radio seems to be working OK.

I Still can't get the SmartLink to Log In it just say's OK.

Any Thoughts???

Ian

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options
  • KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

Mike

There should be a way that we can see if the SmartLink is up or down can you pass this along for development.

Ian

• KM4CQG
    KM4CQG Member ✭✭
    Options

Mike

There should be a way that we can see if the SmartLink is up or down can you pass this along for development.

Ian

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Done

• Francesco Doenz
    Francesco Doenz Member ✭✭
    Options

I still have the same problem, just get the ok response but nothing else...inspite of Mike-VA3MW announcing the problem is solved...?

Many thanks for all your help and looking forward to hear from you

Francesco Doenz HB9GUO

• Kevin Va3KGS
    Kevin Va3KGS Member ✭✭
    Options

Morning Mike and Flex Tech's.

I am currently experiencing the same "OK".

Kevin, Va3KGS

• Mike KD2CJJ
    Mike KD2CJJ Member ✭✭
    Options

Im having this issue on May 17th. Any update?? I cant believe that this is on going for this long!!

• Mike-VA3MW
    Options

Please check the annoucements for the details and status please.

As a quick FYI, we have the problem solved in the lab. We are currently working on the delivery packaging and that is a complicated process to make it as streamlined as possible. When then need to pass that through our QA process.

This is not a quick fix and we are sorry for any impact you are seeing.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.