Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Product is not even listed!?

Options
Mark_WS7M
Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was going to post a message that I want to buy a Tuner Genius am I'm frustrated that I can't even place a back order for one. But I don't think it will do any good.

I've placed on order for the Antenna Genius, backordered as well.

Hopefully this is not another 3 year wait.

Comments

• ka9ees
    ka9ees Member ✭✭✭
    Options

@Mark WS7M

I put my email address on the alert list. I think that’s all you can do at this point.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

Hi All

The TunerGenius is coming in as I write this. There are a HUGE bunch that need to go out to those that get a free one with the PGXL they order (it was a special deal that closed a long time ago).

The interest in the TGXL is very very large and impressive. We are supper pleased. If you are interested, you do need to add yourself to the waiting list (first come, first out).

It also helps to know if you are interested in the SO2R version (2 radios in and 2 outputs) or the 1x3 version (1 radio in and 3 antennas on the output).

Thank you so much for your interest.

• K5UFO
    K5UFO Member ✭✭
    Options

Any idea on the back order status (i.e. timeline) of the antenna genius?

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

@K5UFO If you fire an email to sales@flexradio.com

• WX7Y
    WX7Y Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

I ordered one 2 or 3 weeks ago and they told me then they where at least a month out BUT at that time it was still on the web site.

I hope to have it around the same time as the Tuner genius but the way the world is the last year and a half who knows.

I realize they are doing the best they can with the environment were in.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.