Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No longer receiving community emails

My Community emails abruptly stopped about 5 or 6 days ago. I could not see any reason for this so I submitted a Help Ticket. Ken promptly replied, suggesting I check my community profile. My profile had not changed and my Junk File was empty, so he suggested I post here on the community, as Tim or Mike may be able to help.

This same problem had previously occurred a couple of times with the previous provider “Get Satisfaction”. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Winston Vk7wh

Comments

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@VK7WH Winston

Click on the Bell

Click on the Filter ICON

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

This sounds like it started about the same time that I had to start logging in to the forum every time rather than staying logged in. The log in situation has healed itself. Maybe your notifications are showing up also?

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭

Thanks but I’m still not receiving any email notifications. Hopefully Tim or Mike will chime in with further comment

• VK7WH Winston
    VK7WH Winston Member ✭✭✭

My FlexRadio Community emails have been restored. The problem was tracked down to Vanilla Forums, the out of house supplier of the FlexRadio Community platform. Apparently my email address had been removed from the community email server. I’m not sure exactly why, however if anyone else experiences the same problem just shoot off an email to “support@vanillaforums.com” and I’m sure you will soon be up and running.

Many thanks for the help offered,

de Winston VK7WH.