Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Many steps to start up Maestron after updating to new softwaer 3.2.31

PGA
PGA Member ✭✭
[{"insert":"Hi\n\nYes the question is be there have been\nso many emerging steps of Marstron\nafter updating to the new software 3.2.31 \nrun Flex 6500.\nBefor updating that it was just to start and it came up after a while to SmartControl Mode that I want a Maestro in.\nNow I have to run step by step every time \nto get to SmartControl mode. I have started the SDR program on the computer and everything else first does not help.\n\nTanks for all the help I can get.\n\n73 de SB6A\/ Pierre\n"}]

Best Answers

• David Decoons, wo2x
    David Decoons, wo2x Member, Super Elmer Moderator
    Answer ✓

On my m series radio when you get to the screen where it says Info/Operate/SmartLink Setup tap on the gear icon in lower left corner. Tap on Auto Connect.

• G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Thanks ... that worked for me ....

Answers

• G4NRT
    G4NRT Member ✭✭

I have the same issue ... prior to v3.2.31, my Maestro would automatically connect to my 6700 (assuming it was fully operational of course) without further intervention but now I have to select the 6700 and then select the version of software I want to run in the Maestro.

What is the reason for this change and is there a setting change I can make to enable auto-connect?

Thanks! David G4NRT/Z21NRT

• PGA
    PGA Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Thanks David G4NRT for Info. Yes I have the same problem and do not understand the reason either.\nThis problem did not exist in the earlier software. Ver. 3.2.12\nAnd I dont know why the problem appears in the latest verision of the software.\n73 de SB6A\/ Pierre\n"}]
  • PGA
    PGA Member ✭✭
    [{"insert":"Hello\n\nAnd Thanks David for info this work nice now.\n\n73 de SB6A\/Pierre\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.