Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

How to purchase SSDR 3.2.31

Options

I have a 2018 vintage Flex 6600 that has been running 2.6.2 whatever. I have spent most of this evening trying to purchase 3.2.31. I have tried to log into my Flex Support account and purchase it that way. I have tried to download and install it. It installs but when I click on BUY, the web app takes me to all the hardware to does not point me to buying the software. I read something tonight that says some people have experienced problems trying to log in and buy. Guess I'm one of them. HELP!

Thanks

Answers

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    Options

@Bill Roberts

This video should help you out. First, make sure you back up your Radio profiles

Download V3 https://www.flexradio.com/software/smartsdr-v3-2-31/

Read the release notes

Install it on your PC

Start V3.2 (not 2.6) of SmartSDR

Update the Radio to V3

Next when you get to the radio chooser it will say License required (example here)

Your browser will open up with a buy window

Follow the screen to order and buy

Once paid, hit the Refresh button

Click on the radio to get started on V3.

Exit SmartSDR

Reset the Radio Database (DC Power off - Hold power button - plug in DC power while holding button and the button turns white)

Start SmartSDR and connect to the radio

Import your old profiles.

This video should help too

• Bill Roberts
    Bill Roberts Member ✭✭
    Options

Thanks Mike. I wasn't able to easily BUY 3.2.31, probably because I didn't have direct internet communications set up between the radio and my PC. Think that's fixed. It appears that the 3.2.31 update may have corrupted my SD card. A new one has been requested. My compliments on the professionalism of Ken Wells!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.