Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

QSO Today Flex presenations on You tube

2»

Answers

• Mack W4AX
    Mack W4AX Company Adviser ✭✭✭

@Rick N4RZ Yes absolutely. The TGXL will remember up to four individual tuning solutions for different antennas per band. At my QTH I have three 40M beams and when I change the antenna on the Antenna Genius the TGXL automatically brings up the correct tuning solution.

The Antenna Genius 2 X 8 or 1 X 8 are perfectly integrated into the TGXL.

Mack

W4AX

• Mack W4AX
    edited April 2021

• Mack W4AX
    edited April 2021

• Rick N4RZ
    Rick N4RZ Member ✭✭✭

Thanks Mack!

• Butch
    Butch Member ✭✭✭

Mack - I purchased my PG-XL towards the end of the the TG-XL buying incentive program (12-10-17). Is there someone I can contact at FRS to insure my name is on the list for a free TG-XL? I've received no email correspondence from Flex about this.

Also, now that the TG-XL has been FCC Certified and it is starting to ship, any idea how long it will be before its price will be announced?

Butch - KF4HR

• Mr Radio
    Mr Radio Member ✭✭

Are there some detailed photographs of TG's internal components? When can we expect to have its user's manual published?

• Richard
    Richard Member ✭✭

It has been sometime since we have seen an update....

On an earlier note, Mack TGXL Program Mgr.... indicated the following "The TGXL has in fact shipped. We have many of them shipped to the people who purchased an early PGXL and were promised a "free" tuner for their faith in FlexRadio.

The hardware is rock solid and minor software improvements are continually being made. The reviews from the early users has been very positive.

FCC certification has been achieved and pricing/availability beyond the initial folks who purchased an early PGXL will announced soon. Firm orders will also be taken by FlexRadio soon."

Assuming the number of "earlier purchasers" of the PGXL Amp have exceeded the initial Production Run and that is why I and others have yet to receive their TGXL. However, others have and we are wondering if one of those folks or others could let us know their opinion of the unit? Let us know what you think......

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin
    edited April 2021

Pricing was announced today in the Flex Insider.

SO2R version $2499

1x3 version $2199

• dan flynn
    dan flynn Member ✭✭

It's 22 April 21; I'm an early purchaser of the Amp with the PGXL promise.back in February 2017 like Richard. Can someone give me a POC name, email or phone number at Flex to verify, my status on receiving the PGXL?

Dan ww3n

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@dan flynn Please email sales@flexradio.com. JP can confirm for you.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.