Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

TIME dELAY?

Just received my PGXL and reading the manual page 3.4.2 it states that thee is no need to set a TX/RX time delay with a 6000 series transceiver and in the same paragraph it states it needs 10 mS.. reading the web page it states that no matter what , it needs 20MS.. what is the correct delay setting for a Flex 6700 and the PGXL?

TNX , Bruce AH0U

Answers

• Bill NE1B
    Bill NE1B Member ✭✭✭

I received my PGXL Tuesday and on the back side of the Quick Start Guide, it says Tx Delay 20 for the Maestro and same for the Flex-6300. So, I am also confused since my 6600 means that I on LAN PTT.

73, Bill NE1B

• Mark_WS7M
    Mark_WS7M Member ✭✭✭

I have 25ms set and it seems to work just fine. I don't think I'd personally trust 0.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

This should help you out

• ShawnQuinn
    ShawnQuinn Member ✭✭

Im using 25ms works fine.

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

We are recommending 20ms or more.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.