Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

multiflex and profile selection

Why if i'm able to connect as multiflex obiousvly with 2 different machines the mic settings are only 1?

smartsdr(used by different pcs or maestro or iphone) follow the last connection settings and every time need change the settings according to the source you connect!

also 2 people are connected on first step they both will have same settings and need change everytime and be sure will not change each other

will be imblemented this bug?

Comments

• John KB4DU
    John KB4DU Member ✭✭✭✭

Have you tried selecting different mic or transmit profiles on each computer?

• Ken - VE5KC
    Ken - VE5KC Member ✭✭

From my experience, this is an on going problem. (One of the many things we have to live with until there are some fixes.)

When I select profiles on my windows computer, those settings will stick. Then when I start up the iPad, it comes up with the settings for the windows computer. The same is true, when I change the profiles on my iPad, those profiles stick when I next use the windows computer.

This is a problem also the same when operating with two different computers/devices connected at the same time.. You have set profiles for each device. Not the best situation.. the work around is you have to be aware of the problem and check settings each time you start up to use your radio.

It would be be better if some settings were stored on the computer rather than in the radio. This way each computer would have the correct profile settings when they are started.

73.. Ken - VE5KC

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.