Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Seeing only new questions

Erik Carling EI4KF
Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
edited March 2021 in Community Topics

How do I mark all questions / posts read so that I see only new posts since my last visit?

Erik EI4KF.

Best Answer

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi Erik,

I just look at the time stamps.

Geoff - AB6BT

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Member ✭✭✭✭

When signed in, only discussions with new comments since last examined have boldfaced titles.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

When signed in, only discussions with new comments since last examined have boldfaced titles.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

• Erik Carling EI4KF
    Erik Carling EI4KF Member ✭✭✭
    edited March 2021

Ok thank you for the (multiple) answers. But if I have not read historic postings (I have no interest in them) they stay bold and hence new postings are not easily seen. But yes Geoff, thanks, I see from your answer I have to use the timestamp. Most forums have a button to 'mark all as read', I thought that there was one for us that I had missed.

• John WA7UAR
    John WA7UAR Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 2021

I have gotten in the habit of searching for the word "new" on each of the recent pages.

It will find those topics with the word "new" in the subject... but more importantly it will find "[x new]" which says how many new messages are in the topic since you last read it I do wish all the "[new]" messages would float to the top on the first few pages so I can just scroll down and see them instead of having to search.