Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

Seeing only new questions

Erik Carling
Erik Carling Member ✭✭
edited March 4 in Community Topics

How do I mark all questions / posts read so that I see only new posts since my last visit?

Erik EI4KF.

Best Answer

• Geoff AB6BT
    Geoff AB6BT Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

Hi Erik,

I just look at the time stamps.

Geoff - AB6BT

Answers

• Neil D Friedman N3DF
    Neil D Friedman N3DF Dayton, OHMember ✭✭✭

When signed in, only discussions with new comments since last examined have boldfaced titles.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

When signed in, only discussions with new comments since last examined have boldfaced titles.

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

• Neil D Friedman N3DF

• Erik Carling
    Erik Carling Member ✭✭
    edited March 5

Ok thank you for the (multiple) answers. But if I have not read historic postings (I have no interest in them) they stay bold and hence new postings are not easily seen. But yes Geoff, thanks, I see from your answer I have to use the timestamp. Most forums have a button to 'mark all as read', I thought that there was one for us that I had missed.