Welcome to the new FlexRadio Community! Please review the new Community Rules and other important new Community information on the Message Board.
If you are having a problem, please refer to the product documentation or check the Help Center for known solutions.
Need technical support from FlexRadio? It's as simple as Creating a HelpDesk ticket.

No TX audio on LTE

I am having an issue with Smart SDR for the iPhone. When I am at home on my LAN everything works fine. When I am on LTE I can connect to the radio and listen but have no TX audio. If I connect my laptop to the hotspot on my phone it works fine. I have checked that I am using the right mic on the phone and have allowed access to the mic in the iPhone settings. I have checked my port forwarding and it is fine. I have connected to a friends flex on my iPhone and it works fine.

Any thoughts?
Chris
Ki1p

Comments

• aa3ssradio
    aa3ssradio Member ✭✭

Have the same problem with mine on Sprint. My audio is intermittent. Sometimes it works other times it does not work. If I use a hotspot and connect to the hotspot's wifi it works but won't work direct on LTE on iPhone

• Mike-VA3MW
    Mike-VA3MW Administrator, FlexRadio Employee, Community Manager, Super Elmer, Moderator admin

@Chris Knox I opened a support ticket for you.

• [{"insert":"Thanks Mike \nI am working with Ken Wells now.\ndefinitely an odd issue \nI will let you know if we figure it out \nthanks\n"}]
  • N8RQJ
    N8RQJ Member
    [{"insert":"Any word on this?\nIm having the same issue. I can actually see my audio peaks in the meter\nbut nothing transmitting from the radio. \nThe radio keys but no output.\nCWX works but no SSB. \nVery frustrating. I bought it just for remote access \nand can’t do it with my phone.\nI also checked that DAX is off I selected iPhone and can see my voice peaks on the meter.\n\nThanks,\n\nHarold Johnson\nN8RQJ\n"}]
  • N8RQJ
    N8RQJ Member
    [{"insert":"Please disregard my post I fixed it by updating firmware on my router thanks\nHarold\nN8RQJ\n"}]

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.